My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Bethenny: 'I Had the Worst Year of My Whole Life Last Year' when it hurts



when it hurts you just let it all out, i know most of the times its best to just leave it in or at least to just let it in and not talk about it and just smile but if and when you need your time and let it go its okay. i know because thats what i have been telling my self even when its hard just let it go, as hard as it is let it go who cares...
i know when the tears come down its the hardest thing in the world but you will be okay i try and tell myself that everyday 

don't forget to smile, i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment