My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



i made this video january 2016, and shared it everyday since, i didnt know what the year would hold for me or anyone, but i remember having this idea and telling my sister " i want to make a birthday video, because i dont want anyone to ever feel alone, i know sometimes some people cant or dont have anyone to spend there special day with but i want everyone to always know how special they truly are even on there special day! no one should ever have to feel alone, they should feel happy and smile about being alive." my sister smiled at me and said "thats so sweet, i love you dork, you should do it" 365 days later, 2056 views #HappyBirthday i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment