My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, January 22, 2018

Lets Smile Today!

 good morning i hope you all have a great day today! i love you all so much! its a very beautiful day in Houston today! i have lots to get done today lets do it! lol ill let you all know tonight how it goes, should i start vlogging on my vlog channel? i have a story time with lucy later on my main channel youtube.com/therobcarrasco so if your not already go subscribe to my YouTube channel for a smile later, well off to shower now :) i still have these darn stitches ugh nuts! im really trying to make it a point to blog more i really love it,

oh guess what? im also going to try and do yoga today! so insane im excited for that too, have any of you ever done it? how long have you been doing it for? also i dont have a yoga mat, hopefully they have some, who knows i can meet prince charming there, because cupid knows ive tried meeting him at the taco stand and getting hot cheetos and hes not there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment